Stephen Walton, an established and well known art dealer from Bury St Edmunds, joins forces with Giles Bovill to bring a new venture to Long Melford, a Suffolk village which is rapidly establishing itself as a go-to destination for contemporary art in the East of England. Artlook for Galleries was an "obvious choice" to look after stock management and client marketing and we have also designed and developed a fully integrated website at www.waltonandbovillfineart.co.uk. The new web site, which is fully responsive, can be easily managed to highlight new works, exhibition listings, and featured artists and new pages can be easily added to highlight other gallery activities.
Situated just north of Glasgow, Concept Gallery is a well established gallery showing a wide range of contemporary Scottish artists. With an old website built in Flash and very difficult to maintain, they turned to us to create a fresh new site at www.conceptgallery.co.uk, fully responsive for optimised use on tablets and phones, and managed by a combination of Artlook On-Line and custom-built content management features. The result has been warmly welcomed by customers and artists alike with visitor traffic and search engine ranking increasing significantly.
From their original base in Chester, Cloud have added new galleries in Worthing, Brighton and Horsham and are fast becoming a leading national outlet for the work of popular artists such as JJ Adams, Kerry Darlington and Harry Bunce. Seeking an entirely new, contemporary and visually compelling style for their website and with a comprehensive content management system to allow them to grow the site as their business grows, Cloud commissioned us to undertake the design and development of the new site at www.cloudgalleryfineart.co.uk. The site is fully responsive and has many features to enable the easy creation of striking banner images and captions, easily embedded video content and multiple image and text areas within the home page - all of which combine to make site management very simple and to present an ever changing selection of work for their visitors.
We are proud to have worked with James Hyman for over ten years and he was one of the first London users of Artlook for Galleries. The websites, linked to and managed from within Artlook, which we have developed for the gallery over the years reflect an exciting and continually evolving programme and collection of fine art and photography. Most recently we have competely re-designed and developed the main gallery site at www.jameshymangallery.com and further web projects will be forthcoming during 2015.
Print publishers and trade suppliers of high quality originals, Buckingham Fine Art wanted an entirely new look to their website at www.bucksfineart.com which reflected the range and quality of the artists whose work they represent. The site also needed to act as an important focus for news and events taking place throughout the country and needed to be easily manageable throughout. In addition to this, we have developed a full 'trade only' area of the site which enables authorised trade customers to log in to see current prices, special offers and latest news and to order stock online using a multi-item e-commerce system.
- Latest News
- Walton and Bovill Fine Art - website and Artlook for Galleries install for this exciting new Suffolk gallery
- Concept Gallery in Bearsden makes a hit with their new website
- Cloud Gallery - a new website shows off this growing chain's range of contemporary artists
- Update and major re-design for James Hyman Gallery website
- Major new website for trade artwork suppliers Buckingham Fine Art
- Archive News
- Beside the Wave - new web site completes a move to Artlook
- New web site for New Ashgate Gallery
- New web site for Strathearn Gallery
- Beside the Wave choose Artlook for Galleries
- Room With A View - website for an exciting new gallery in Worthing
- Image Press Gallery - full e-commerce site for a new photographic gallery
- New web site for Saunders Fine Art
- Rabley Drawing Centre choose Artlook for Galleries
- New web site for Island Fine Arts
- Michael Fairclough - a web site re-design for acclaimed British artist
- Busy month for artists - two new web sites launched
- Web site for Mexican photographer Oscar Fernando Gomez
- John Piper and the Church
- Sculpt Gallery choose Artlook
- Whitford Fine Art - new site
- JHW Fine Art - web site re-launch
- Stoneman Gallery choose Artlook